Wednesday 5 September 2012

Weeks 35 - 38

I have been enjoying the last 3 weeks of maternity leave, I can feel my belly changing shape and moving down lower. At my last midwife appointment I was told that baby was 2/5 engaged - I was really excited because first time babies don't usually come out from being engaged! I have been getting dinners frozen, house tidied and just the crafty bits I wanted to make time for done.

Luckily enough for me, I even got to have another scan to check the position of the baby for the home birth. The heart and spine were so clear it was unreal! There is such a massive difference between each scan that having one this late in my pregnancy showed an actual baby.... not like the little bean of 12 weeks. Chubbier than the little human at 20 weeks.

This week is my 38 week appointment so I am excited to know what is happening.It could be anytime now!! I am hoping its any time from September (to do with schooling in the UK)

But you will probably see things slow down a little around this space whilst I take some guilt free time away from everything and meet this mister or miss! I have things planned and obviously you can follow my instagram @njk12.
35 weeks - resting my swollen feet

36 weeks - daddy having some tummy time

37 weeks - full term! And feeling it



38 weeks - just looking forward to being able to bend again

So what do you think girl or boy?!





3 comments:

  1. I think boy..... just a guess ;)
    Enjoy your new bundle of joy. If you need help with anything while your busy tending to your new baby let me know (blogging related of course... but if I lived closer I would help ya out in other ways LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your soon-to-be bundle of joy! Little babies are so adorable. They grow so fast so enjoy every moment. My little baby is already 8 months now, which I can't believe how fast that went. Thanks for stopping by Saving Cent by Cent. I'm following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...I'm thinking a Boy! Happy New Follower...thru the Followers to Friends blog hop!

    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete