Friday 7 September 2012

My latest interests #8

I haven't been out as much this week because I am in a bit of pain with the weight of the baby in my pelvis now. So I have spent quite a lot of time finishing little bits and searching the internet! Yay for latest interests!

I have also been blessed with visits from friends and made my due date date so that I am not completely depressed should this baby not appear!! But I am making myself walk, hoover and bounce on the birthing ball as much as possible to get things going.
  • Amazon Prime's free trial has been a great experience so far, I signed up to get hubbys books delivered before he starts back at College.. These college days (9am-7pm) will be the first time I am left alone with the baby!!!! As long as you remember to cancel it within the 30 day period you are not charged which means a month of free next day delivery!
  • We have been invited to a Boden Party week after next week, it's poor timing for me because I am not where I want to be with my body so I don't want to be buying new clothes!! But their baby selection is so adorable its unreal. The first time we went to a Boden Party we brought these dungarees in grey so that they could be used for a boy with greens and a girl with purples. 
  • Since being home I have been cooking a lot more and trying to keep us on track with our new budget. So I have been saving up glass jars. I am not entirely sure what to do with them. I know that I would like to give one to every family member decorated in some way at christmas just because I like them! I looked to pinterest for some inspiration and came up with a good set of ideas, Idea 1Idea 2Idea 3I can imagine my sister having this in her house!
  • I really love this idea for a print. I am sure I will be something with this for my home - our downstairs toilet wall is ready for these meaningful prints. Just got to get my butt in gear! 

4 comments:

  1. Please can you put photo's on these posts? With the photo URL and then still put the link? When I check on my phone it makes it harder to see what you're talking about, but you're right - I'd totally have them in my house xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I LOVE those jar transfers!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today!
    and those jar ideas are so so adorable - can't wait to see what you end up doing to yours.

    love,
    elisabeth
    lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your kind words on my post today, it means a lot! :) I'll be crossing my fingers that you go into labour soon, good on you for taking it easy while you wait for your baby to arrive, all I can say is rest while you can girlfriend!! Exciting!

    Sylvia @ www.sweetpeasylvie.com

    ReplyDelete