Friday 14 September 2012

My latest interests #9

This week has been a strange week for me, going overdue and the stresses that comes with has not been fun! I am just hoping this baby makes an appearance soon! You can be sure I wont be updating this space as frequently but follow me on instagram (@njk12) for undoubted baby world updates!
  • I am swapping buttons with Oh So Amelia for September, she recently wrote a post showing all of us off! Pop over and say hi!
  • This is the next recipe I want to try, I am relatively ok at making shortbread so I think rolling it out might make it better!! 
  • Reading Danielle's post about staying home really makes me think about what I will choose once my maternity ends and a decision actually needs to be made.
  • Through Amazon, I have discovered this great bead and button shop I am keeping an eye out for Christmas presents and to keep some gifts ready in case in my baby brain I forget birthdays/need a quick gift!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, stopping by from the Friday Chaos. Thought I would come by and say hi and catch up on some things around here :D
    Wanted to let you know about one of my sponsor's giveaways. It is AWESOME! An adorable hat, side cross bracelet, PLUS $20 credit to Scentsy and $20 to Thirty-One. So great, right? Well today is the last day for the giveaway so be sure to make it over and enter. http://dalaynadillon.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-wonderful-heather.html
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend and I will talk to ya soon :)
    Dalayna
    www.dalaynadillon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete