Friday 18 March 2011

Thought of the day

Today was one of those days where I just I felt needed my mum. Sometimes I have days where everything gets on top of me, nothing is ok and I am going to ball my eyes out as soon as I see her just to feel the release that I am no longer carrying it around by myself.

My Mum is brilliant, we can craft together and we can talk for quite a long time. The best thing I ever did was move out. I definitely feel that our friendship has grown twice over since moving out - not that it was ever bad, just that natural time had come where I was a wife and we needed our own space.

We have also been told that we wont be moving on the 25th but it shouldn't be too much longer, I keep telling myself the end of April just so that we don't get our hopes up to high!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment