Tuesday 29 March 2011

Change, new change, change again

I am really looking forward to moving into our new home and feeling like we are getting on somewhere in our little life. I am a big one for finishing projects. My favourite crafts are things that can finish in an afternoon!!

Not only the house move is going on at the moment, I have 2 essays in by the end of the week and work is just crazy busy.

Don't get me wrong there is a part of me that enjoys being busy and getting somewhere but there is another part thinking ok come on, I need a break! I think that the house will be the biggest thing for me. I am so very excited at the thought of 4 bedrooms to ourselves. We pretty much live in one room at the moment so having  lounge to sit and watch telly in, a study instead of the bed to do my college work and a kitchen that we can create and save money in. I definitely have my rose tinted glasses on at the moment!!

I am still pondering this enjoying your job situation, I think that growing up there is so much pressure to make a decision about what you want to do, who you want to be and at 18 how can you know? I know I am a fine one to talk because although career wise I don't know what I want I did get married at 19. That is one decision I never sit and ponder over. I genuinely feel that I made the right decision there. Its just what to do to earn the money.......

No comments:

Post a Comment