Friday 31 August 2012

My latest interests #7

You may have noticed a few changes going on around here recently, as part of my initial time out from work before baby I wanted to get this space a bit more established and interesting to read really :)

Anyway in all my exploring these last few weeks these are some things I am liking:

  • These mugs might be being made into a gift for someone as a christmas present this year. Just got to start collecting the bits and pieces :)
  • Some poignant information to bare in mind for my labour - which could be any day now that I am considered full term!
  • I always seem to be thinking about food.... not sure what that says about me!!! I think I would adapt this recipe a little so that it didn't contain as much sugar because I am a picker I just like to have little bits of things. 
  • I really love this belt idea, with an expanding waist line sometimes I want the definition but not the tightness of an elasticated waist - at least with this if I was having a particularly big day I could accommodate it!!
  • My  FREE button swap is also doing well which makes me super happy! I still have places though if anyone is thinking about taking part in a swap :)



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely links and good luck with the bambino!

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete