Thursday 30 August 2012

Home made goodness

In my humble opinion, there is nothing like my mister coming home to an almost cooked dinner ready for him to enjoy after a hard day at work.

I love having things ready for him, I love taking care of him and really I just love being able to do these things. We are so fortunate that I can take a decent break from working whilst this baby is a baby and I get to spend my time making sure both their needs are met.

Today I used this lovely recipe to whip up a quick batch of flap jacks just because I had the ingredients in and it meant not only did my lovely have a home cooked meal - only sweat and sour chicken with noodles - he also got a home made afters.


I love that flapjack can be cling filmed and taken to be enjoyed anywhere! Plus the smell when its cooking .... might just be my favourite.


2 comments:

  1. Way to have dinner ready for your hubby when he gets home from work! My husband's schedule is always changing, so we don't get to have a sit-down dinner often. I miss it!

    I'm a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having dinner ready for my husband when he gets home too... I don't do it often enough though.

    ReplyDelete