Wednesday 1 August 2012

Maternity shopping

I had a morning to myself last week, Andy had gone into work and I got the cleaning done as soon as I could manage just to get out. I am not big on shopping and am more than happy not really bothering. But, I just felt it was something I needed to do.

Thank goodness I did.

The sale was awesome! I got 2 maternity tops, white linen trousers, a dress and a pair of sunglasses. For £25! Now you might be noticing penny pinching is a common theme on this blog........ I love bargains. I love not paying as much as you would expect. Maternity clothes have always been bitter sweet for me, I am more comfortable in them but the cost for the amount of usage has always put me off.

But a pair of trousers for £4. YES PLEASE!!

Ahh, charming faces, you'll have to excuse my scraped back hair like I said.... cleaning, dodgey hips and general lack of effort in the pretty department was the order of the day :D


I didn't get this dress because it just looked ridiculous on top! It wasn't maternity but was a jersey type of material that would have been perfect except there was just too much of it. However, I had to take the picture because I liked the colour! Plus, how big is my belly now! Pregnancy is certainly amazing.

1 comment:

  1. You did pick up some amazing bargains - well done !

    I think the dress looks quite good actually - you always wear navy well, shame it wasn't quite right for you. I think you are 'bloomin' lovely x x x x

    ReplyDelete