Saturday 28 July 2012

Scrap book ideas

Scrap booking was my first creative outlet, I got into scrap booking when I was about 16 - maybe a bit younger. I have so many good books that I made between the ages of 16 and 18. I love looking through them and I love that I will have them to show my children.

I have wanted to record our wedding photos in this way for the longest time and never kicked my butt into gear. I have one page done. In the almost 3 years we have been married. Useless.

Never mind, to try and get me a little more enthused with it all again I thought I would find some layouts I liked and see where I ended up.....





The above are from a variety of creatives from the UK Scrappers forum, I love this site for sharing layouts, templates and general creative projects. 

I could definitely loose hours there.


No comments:

Post a Comment