Monday 25 June 2012

Padstow Harbour

Each year the town band play in Padstow for about 2 and a half hours in one sitting and then usually would do a second sitting into the evening - however, as there is some sort of football event happening at the moment the evening session was cancelled.

Unfortunately even the day session this year was quite quiet and they weren't able to raise quite as much as we had hoped (I think, the amount has been published yet).

But still, I had a nice afternoon sat with my mother in law listening to my husband play the Euphonium. The baby has had a quiet day with less wriggling but certainly enjoyed some of the bassey-er (??) music by dancing in my belly! Which was quite nice, especially because pea likes the Flora dance which is of course good and Cornish!!

If you follow me on instagram you will already have seen these so I apologise.......



No comments:

Post a Comment