Tuesday 15 July 2014

Blogs I have found #1

He and I  - Such a cute little family, I think I will be popping back to Alexa's family as she is good writer and takes beautiful photos. Also our daughters are 4 days apart! Her transformation from pre-pregnancy to post pregnancy is inspiring!

A beautiful exchange - Another family similar in age to mine, sharing parenting dilemmas is always a good read - especially when there are suggestions for new techniques to try!

Mummy Space - This is a blog by one of my best friends and I love to see what she shares - because we talk so often I generally know what has been going on but it is nice to support each other! Katy is also a beautiful source of advice for me, she has three babies and her youngest will be the same school year as Belle.

No comments:

Post a Comment