Friday 19 October 2012

My latest interests #12

I am finding my feet a little more now and think that the blog is going to be a hobby but not something I put lots of pressure on myself to organise. I love having an interest that is for me that I can do from my sofa/bed depending on Belle. I also appreciate having something else to talk to Andy about, whilst I might not find time for craft or baking as much any more I think that finding the ideas and keeping them ready to go when I am able is very practical for me!

Belle is a lovely soul but she isn't into a routine just yet, breastfeeding takes up most of our time and I am getting better at doing things one handed! Belle is someone who likes to be held and in the middle of the action, she is holding her head up more and more (4 weeks baby girl - slow down!) she is also having more and more awake time where she is alert and interested in our faces and the world around her. It has been a pleasure helping her grow this far and I am overwhelmed by how quickly she changes and time passes.

  • I am very interested in creating something from these for christmas. Seems that christmas is creeping up on me quicker than I would like!! 
  • This forms another part of my christmas gift idea, anyone sensing a slight theme?!?!
  • Now that Isabelle is almost 5 weeks old I am keen to step up my exercise plans, I have this 30 day shred dvd that I keep meaning to do, I read some great reviews and I just need to get my butt moving. I am hoping by being publicly honest about not doing this yet I can motivate myself. I have done well so far just by watching what I am eating and trying to get in at least 1 walk a day - big or small. 
  • I started a patch work quilt for Andy back in 2010 (??!?!) I got it out when I was about 38 weeks pregnant and couldn't get around on the floor comfortably enough to finish it, so with his birthday/christmas coming up I am hoping I can get to it soon. I really like the colours of this one, but I did choose a similar block pattern to this one, the one I am working on is also bigger than a double I would guess its more King/Queen size. Andy wanted it big! Maybe one day I will be able to make each family member a quilt too. I love quilts. 

3 comments:

  1. I'd like that too :p good interests, can't believe you're thinking of Christmas already! I did start considering making a list xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 30 Day Shred dvd is awesome. I only did it a couple times a week and saw a lot of improvement. The only other exercise I did was walking, I did not diet at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://tiffanieslife.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html did you go and check out the award you were put in for?? have a good day x x love you millions x kfi x

    ReplyDelete