Monday 18 November 2013

Breathe

We had family stay over the weekend for a couple birthdays. It has been lovely and busy. Isabelle has been a star of course and pretty well behaved, she has her moments but at 14 months I was super proud of her throughout the changes.

She has now been to her first disco and met new friends. It was certainly a weekend of too much food and indulgence - no alcohol for me!

We had a lovely walk with my sister and her boyfriend Sunday morning,  it was good catching up with her. Feels like she has been away too much lately!

Today I have done the cleaning,  I think I am making the most of a clean house whilst I can. I doubt come March it will be a priority! I am still dabbling in selling my crafts and that is giving me something to focus on too

No comments:

Post a Comment