Tuesday 19 November 2013

Back shift evening

I am terrible for routine/monotony and when Andy is on backs you can be sure Isabelle has dinner by 5, bathed by 630 and in bed by 7. I love my evenings to myself when they come round.

Usually we will have visitors/be out once or twice a week so those evenings we have a looser schedule. For the most part now I couldn't be prouder of my little girl's sleep during the night. She wakes up at 5:30 regardless of bedtime. It's a pain but you get used to it!

When I have time to myself I love pinterest! Craft planning/sometimes making. And watching a film - it is almost always from the Twilight saga or a romance. I am a sucker for people falling in love. Being in love. Love in general I guess really!

Sometimes I will have a hot chocolate or actual chocolate if I fancy the treat but I try really hard not to! I have been enjoying natural yoghurt, raisins and shredded coconut recently. Isabelle likes it too so we tend to share a bowl!

These evenings are usually my pamper evenings too, sometimes I will shower and do a hair mask, sometimes I will paint my nails and others I will do a face mask. It is nice not to be cleaning or thinking about anyone else for a change! Honestly though, the evenings when I am alone I still don't like to not be upstairs when Isabelle is. I am such a worrier about that girl.

Oh and now it is getting wintery I am enjoying my electric blanket!

1 comment:

  1. This is a good little catch up :) how did you get that instagram thingy on the side, I've been trying to figure it out for ages >:| xx

    ReplyDelete