Monday 22 July 2013

Currently

Life has been a bit hectic recently, my beautiful sister came back form uni and Isabelle and I hogged her for the first week. I think day to day I don't realise how much I missed having her live close just to do little things together. She is quite inspirational at trying new things - a lot braver than I am! I have really enjoyed trying Sushi so far.

Andy has been doing brilliantly in building his shed, finally seems to be getting somewhere! I am doing all I can to water our growing garden and paint our new to us garden set. We have been so fortunate to receive a swing set and a chicken coop this weekend. Both need a good paint but other than that I am so excited to get this garden into shape! You won't believe the before and after pictures!

We have also squeezed in visits with so many friends and family. Life seems to be very good at the moment :) hopefully I will have a bit more time and more to share over the next few days!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo :) you cutie. Thank you for calling me beautiful, and I don't think it's an inspiration but it made me smile anyways ;) xx

    ReplyDelete