Wednesday 11 April 2012

Weeks 13 - 17

I am not big on sharing my pregnancy experiences so far because I believe its such a personal time. I think that everyone's is different and that its the difference that should be appreciated.

As I am now 18 weeks I feel comfortable sharing my growing belly - belly because it's not quite a bump just yet!!
13 weeks          14 weeks 
  
16 weeks         17 weeks
 

As you may notice, I completely forgot to take a picture in week 15. It was right when my hips were getting bad and I just didn't have the energy for anything!

My belly still isn't as tidy bump as I would have liked but as long as the baby is ok I am really not too worried!

I am starting to feel the flutters and weird wobbles that make me wonder if its indigestion or the baby. I love the thought of feeling him move around in there. I am looking forward to the bigger and stronger movements because I know that Andy will enjoy feeling what I have been feeling.

We have an appointment next week to see the baby again for its 19 week (omg) anomaly scan, this is the one where they could tell us what the gender of our baby is. We are not sure we would like to know, I find I have days where I really want to know to plan and get myself organised. But then I think that the surprise will keep us guessing and betting. I just don't know. What does it mean to know?! How does it change things for the pregnancy?!

1 comment:

  1. You look great! I wish my bump was as small and compact as yours :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete