Tuesday 27 December 2011

Decoration Day!!

This is another one of those live in action posts ..... (love this more than anything at the moment)
... anyway, we are decorating our downstairs toilet today! Woohoo!!

We got the paper when we first moved in 8 months ago my goodness  and it took us a good few colour schemes to decide what we both agreed on!

You may remember me writing this initial post back in July eek  about the ideas I had, well today we finally have managed to get our butts in gear to get it sorted!

I will post the pictures once its done but I am so excited the downstairs of our house is finally coming together.

Just can't wait to get rid of this christmas tree .......

1 comment:

  1. What's wrong with the Christmas tree?! I love it! I've got like 50 more views since this bloglovin thing.. so thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete