Friday 12 April 2013

Working out

Since this little lady of mine appeared I have been achieving all kinds of goals for myself, around the home, budgeting and getting myself back into shape. Shape I didn't even get married in!

So far, Jillian has been kicking my butt. I am aiming to do the 30 Day shred 3 times a week. So far so good I am up to 2 times, which is progress!

My mum found these problem area mini workout that I have been attempting! Again, I aim for each night before bed. Yet to get there, but I know I will once I have printed the sheet I made myself. Except the printer is right next to nap time in mummy's bed!

Other than that I try to walk as much as possible - cutting our petrol costs and my waist.

Food wise I have been trying Clean eating and Paleo recipes. These help my imagination and have enabled me to 'diet' on budget, my meats aren't grain fed organic but they are what they are. One day I won't worry about money as much.... maybe... but that's not for right now.

I am not really up for sharing before and after photos just because that feels a little too personal for me. However, I have gone from a horrible size to a not so bad size to working on a I am ok here size.

No comments:

Post a Comment