Sunday 21 August 2011

This week.....

This weekend I must finish the scrap book for the lovely patient man at work who I keep promising to get the scrap done for and I WILL have it done for monday!!

This week I want to run once/do an exercise DVD once.

Try at least 1 new dinner - last week was green thai curry and it was much too spicey for me!! Mister loved it though :)

Keep on top of my tidying so that I don't spend a Friday night tidying!!!

See my Muma

Text my Dad and invite him over for an experimental dinner!

Arrange to see my Grandma at some point

Start my ideas list for christmas gifts just so that I can start collecting things


If I manage at least one of the aboves good intentions I will be made up!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you got everything done Natalie x am loving the blogging x I must do some scrapbooking I have loads to finish x Happy running Grandma xxx love you x x

    ReplyDelete